A friend of mine Augusto Ellacuriaga has recently launched Quality News Network. It’s the first niche targeted network in Spanish in the US.
Continue reading “Hard Work Award of 2010 Goes too…”
… unless of course you’ve already seen me answer something like this on facebook, 43things, etc etc…
Our favourite bonobo Richard Dewick of Makak Media kindly invited me to participate in the meme.
The Seven Things:
- I’ve worked in banking, as a COBOL programmer, an assembler programmer, music retail, games development and web development.
- I was born in Neath, Wales of an Irish father & Welsh mother.
- I wrote the official solution to the games Abe’s Oddysee and Quake amongst others.
- Sergeant Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) is probably the best American comedy ever. I would slap Steve Martin with a wet fish until his nose bled for the travesty of his movie remake.
- I am (or at least was) a Reverend Doctor. (Internet style). No, I can’t marry you – at least not to another person.
- I don’t drive and I sold my motorbike years ago after nearly killing myself when drifting in thought as I rode the thing into on coming traffic.
- I spend a good proportion of each day making random bass noises.
The Meme Rules
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.