… unless of course you’ve already seen me answer something like this on facebook, 43things, etc etc…
The Seven Things:
- I’ve worked in banking, as a COBOL programmer, an assembler programmer, music retail, games development and web development.
- I was born in Neath, Wales of an Irish father & Welsh mother.
- I wrote the official solution to the games Abe’s Oddysee and Quake amongst others.
- Sergeant Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) is probably the best American comedy ever. I would slap Steve Martin with a wet fish until his nose bled for the travesty of his movie remake.
- I am (or at least was) a Reverend Doctor. (Internet style). No, I can’t marry you – at least not to another person.
- I don’t drive and I sold my motorbike years ago after nearly killing myself when drifting in thought as I rode the thing into on coming traffic.
- I spend a good proportion of each day making random bass noises.
- Richard Kershaw – Quality Nonsense
- Anita Campbell – Small Business Trends
- Chris Aves – Ninth Space
- Gregor Spowart – Mass Media Design Blog
- Newport SEO
- Stuart Brown – Social Communications
- Kol Tregaskes – Squashy Frog Photography
The Meme Rules
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.